Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Cool off with this easy to make and assemble ice cream cake.
1 box 12 ct. Crav'n Flavor Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
Food Club Chocolate or Caramel Syrup
Crav'n Flavor Original with Vanilla Crème Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Food Club Whipped Topping (thawed)
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. 1 piece lengthwise and another widthwise. (This will make the cake easier to pull out of the pan and place on a plate. Feel free to skip this step, if you want to keep the cake in the pan.)
- Put 12-14 chocolate sandwich cookies in a quart size bag and crush.
- Layer 4 ice cream sandwiches on the bottom of the pan.
- Use half of the whipped topping and spread over ice cream sandwiches. Drizzle with chocolate or caramel syrup. Sprinkle with half of the crushed cookies.
- Layer another 4 ice cream sandwiches on top of whipped topping mixture. Press down to Spread with the rest of the whipped topping, drizzle chocolate or caramel syrup, and sprinkle with remaining cookies.
- Freeze cake for 1-2 hours.
- Pull out of pan and place on plate.
- Cut and enjoy!
**This recipe is totally customizable! Instead of chocolate or caramel, try fruit or instead of sandwich cookies, use chopped chocolate candy. The possibilities are endless!