Here's a fun recipe that your kids are sure to enjoy (plus, you can feel good knowing they are getting a few extra servings of veggies in).
● 1-pound lean ground beef
● 1 small onion, chopped
● Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
● 1 tablespoon ketchup
● 1 (10.5-ounce) can Food Club Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
● 1 (14.5-ounce) can Food Club Cut Green Beans, drained
● 1 1/2 cups Food Club Shredded Cheddar Cheese
● 2 cups Food Club Tater Treats
● Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until no
longer pink. Drain the fat and season with salt and pepper. Mix in the ketchup and
transfer meat mixture to the baking dish.
- Pour the cream of mushroom soup over the meat and spread into an even layer. Top with
the green beans and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Arrange the tater tots in rows over the cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the filling is bubbly and the tater tots are golden-brown.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.