At Stokes Pharmacy we can help you with all your prescription and wellness needs—all while saving you time and money.
All Stokes Pharmacy locations:
- Accept most insurance plans.
- Offer a variety of adolescent and adult immunizations and health screenings and tests - with no appointment required during regular pharmacy hours. Typically results are ready in 15 minutes or less.
- Offer low-cost pricing on hundreds of generic drugs.
- Will help you quickly and easily transfer your prescriptions.
We now offer specialized pharmacy services that allow us to treat both chronic and complex conditions. These services are convenient, low-cost solutions that help save you time by combining results and treatment recommendations, all in one stop. The variety of services we offer include
- strep throat testing
- screenings for diabetes
- cholesterol and blood pressure.
- We also offer a variety of women’s health solutions, including UTI and yeast infection testing and treatment, as well as written birth control prescriptions.
We also now offer covid antibody tests to see if you currently have covid antibodies. Walk-ins often available see pharmacy for details. Visits starting as low as $40. After speaking with a member of the pharmacy team, you will be asked to complete a brief health questionnaire. Upon completion of your health questionnaire, our professionally trained pharmacists will evaluate your answers, review your medical history and once qualified, provide you with a treatment plan.
185 North Main Street
Aberdeen, ID 83210
Mon-Sun: 7 AM to 10 PM
1301 Harrison Avenue
Butte, MT 59701
Mon-Sun: 6 AM to 11 PM
795 North State Street
Salem, UT 84653
Mon-Fri: 6 AM to 11 PM
Saturday: 6 AM to 12 AM