Medication Therapy Management
You may benefit from a Medication Therapy Management (MTM) consultation with your Stokes pharmacist if you or your loved ones:
- Take a combination of many different medications.
- Find taking medications difficult.
- Have a hard time paying for medications each month.
- Suffer from more than one medical condition.
- Visit more than one doctor or pharmacy.
- Or simply want to understand how your medications work.
During your 30-minute consultation (by appointment), your specially trained Stokes pharmacist will review all of your medications, including:
- Prescription medications.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) medications.
- Herbal medications and supplements.
- Dietary supplements.
Your Stokes pharmacist will:
- Help you to avoid potential drug interactions or side effects that may be caused by your medications.
- Provide a personalized medication record.
- Help you find cost saving substitutes.
- Answer any questions you may have about your medications or medical conditions.
Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your medication is safe, effective and as simple as possible. Our specially trained pharmacist will work closely with you and your doctor to make sure you get the most from your medications.
Some Medicare Part D and insurance plans will cover the cost of this service. Talk to your pharmacist and schedule an appointment with your personal medication expert today.
185 North Main Street
Aberdeen, ID 83210
Mon-Sun: 7 AM to 10 PM
1301 Harrison Avenue
Butte, MT 59701
Mon-Sun: 6 AM to 11 PM
795 North State Street
Salem, UT 84653
Mon-Fri: 6 AM to 11 PM
Saturday: 6 AM to 12 AM